Friday, April 1, 2011

California Girls

When I saw Kaelyn in her new hat and sunglasses I had to take a break from work and take a picture of my California girls. We went outside, shut the door and realized that we were locked out, and the spare key was INSIDE! I'm barefoot and have to get back to work, so I'm looking for every possible entry to our 2nd story apartment. The people in the business building adjacent to our apartment were probably wondering why this guy (me) was climbing all over the apartment building barefoot like Spider Man. The good news is that our apartment is SUPER secure, which is also the bad news. Luckily Amy had her phone to call a locksmith. 45 minutes and $79 later, we were back in our apartment. Now that's one expensive photo. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm so sorry ... but trust me when I say I understand. We did that with our nieces the weekend that you guys came over - think we told you about it then. Such a silly mistake. Our spare key is always in place now : ) Miss you guys so much - gotta plan a visit soon & before Amy goes back to work!!! xoxo, Nat

Anonymous said...

P.S. The picture is pretty cute! Well worth it : ) nat

CATHY said...

We LOVE this picture! Kaelyn could be a hat and sunglass baby model which might be necessary if you lock yourselves out again. Glad you could smile through this "crisis." Hope the sun keeps shining! Grandma Cathy and Grandfather Greg

Laura Herrmann said...

Good story! You'll never forget taking this picture! Baby and mommy both look great!
:) Auntie Laura