Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Talk

The sun is out and we've had beautiful 70 degree weather this week!  Quite a contrast from last week.  Kaelyn has been hanging out in her short sleeved onesies, so I decided it was time to get her some shorts.  I can hardly wait to see her chubby little legs in these shorts that I bought.  Don't worry, we will take pictures!  This nice weather also brought about a very talkative Kaelyn.  She has been having long conversations with us and her toys.  Today I was able to capture her talking to her dad and her bunnies in her crib.  Enjoy our Kaelyn baby talk which is sometimes the only person I converse with all day!

Warning - the next video is a little long....she just kept talking and talking....

2 comments:

CATHY said...

These talking videos are the BEST! I loved Kaelyn's response to you, Steve, when you asked her if she was going to miss you. And her discussion in her crib was all about her Oregon grandparents coming to see her on April 15th and all the things we are going to do. At the end when you did the close up of her face she was looking at me and saying, "See you soon, Grandma!" Good thing I speak baby lingo! Hugs and kisses to our Kaelyn!

Aunt Meghan said...

TWO WEEKS!!!

Can't wait to see you all :)

Love, Meghan