Friday, September 30, 2011

Long Beach, WA & Silver Falls

Steve finished his website (yea!!!) and we decided to celebrate by going to Long Beach, WA for a couple nights.  My grandmother, Mary Lile, was from that area and she took us there many years ago.  I was excited to be going back as an adult to see where my grandmother spent her childhood years.  Kaelyn joined us and didn't let her 2 new teeth bother her from having a good time.  We had perfect weather - blue skies and sunny!  Here are some pictures and recent videos of Kaelyn's new tricks!

Kaelyn modeling her new hat that Grammy made.
On our deck

Long Beach boardwalk


Steve riding the sturgeon with Louis watching...


Our place, Worldmark resort - can you spot the deer?

It's a long beach!

Beautiful

Our view

North Bend Light House
We drove our car onto the beach and watched this amazing sunset!


I'm flying!  Kaelyn's airplane position.

Am I cute or what?!











A couple weekends ago, we took a trip to Silver Falls State Park.  Here are some pics from that trip.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy loves the videos and smiley Kaelyn, especially in the cap I knitted for her!