Sunday, January 2, 2011

Countdown


Just counting down the days as we anxiously await the arrival of Baby L. Our bags are packed, car seat installed, and plenty of diapers to get through the first few weeks. I'm actually doing better than one might think for being 40 weeks pregnant. I'm still able to run to the store, take walks, make dinner, and get a good amount of sleep. Our official 'Due Date' is Wednesday, January 5th, which will be the 40th week, and it is my next scheduled doctors appointment. Hopefully this appointment will give us an idea of how close we are getting. In the meantime, I have to think of ways to keep myself busy. Tomorrow would have been my first day back to teaching. It feels weird not heading back to work. I'll constantly be thinking about school and how my class is doing, that is until Baby L arrives. Then I'll have plenty to do and think about besides school. For now, we will just keep playing the waiting game.

Keep checking back as we will update the L Family Buzz as soon as we have news or updates to share.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Can't wait when little Miss L squared enters the world. Love you, Cuz Tina

s.Leineweber said...

Thanks Tina.

CATHY said...

Wow! What a Monday morning surprise! And what a great way to keep us all updated, especially in the next few days! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Leineweber (soon to be!)

Natalie said...

Yay, I love the blog idea!! We're getting excited to meet your little cutie!! - Nat & Dan

Anonymous said...

Amy, you have plenty of other things to think about besides your kindergarten rascals! I'll keep you posted on what's going on at school -- and for sure I'll let you know when the PTA lunches are! Chris and I are both excited for you both, and can't wait to see Baby L!
--Barbara

Andy Herrmann said...

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to meet our little niece.

-Andy & Laura-